Gill Junior Deckhand Gloves Long Finger Black
Gill Junior Deckhand Gloves - Long Finger Black
One of our most popular styles due to its versatile nature, our Junior Long Finger Deckhand Gloves are designed by our experts with a double layer Amara reinforcement on the palm to offer excellent grip without absorbing or holding water. Fully featured these gloves benefit from 'no seam' fingertips for improved dexterity, wraparound palm protection and a pre-shaped construction to fit your hand, while the reduced cuff length and rear volume adjustment provide a flexible and comfortable fit. They are great all-round gloves for a multitude of water sports; whether that be sailing, dinghy sailing, paddlesports or boardsports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- Double-layer Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- 4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
- No seam fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.
- Panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane
- Main: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane
- Cuffs: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon
- Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.