Navilight 360° 2NM Magnet Base
The Navilight 360° 2NM – US Coast Guard approved for 2 nautical miles is the most versatile light of Navisafes range of battery-operated portable navigation lights and includes a 360° All-round light, 225° Masthead light, 135° Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light and a Cabin light. It uses super bright LED light, is waterproof, floats and attaches almost anywhere through its double magnetic mounting system.
The double magnetic system consists of the Navilight with its magnetic base, a separate magnetic plate and a screw for attaching the plate to a wooden deck for example. It also holds the light safely on many plastic boats, biminis or any other material by placing the light on top and the magnetic plate underneath. Additionally, Navisafe offers a wide range of specially designed magnetic mountings such as the Clamp-on Rail mount, Bendable Suction-mountÂ and theTelescopic Poles that easily allow the lights to be attached.
NOTE: If the magnetic mounts are used do not place the separate magnetic plate between the Navilight and the mount.
Please always secure the Navilight with the supplied lanyard to the mount (Clamp-on Rail mount, Telescopic Pole) or to something which is securely fixed on the boat if you use the Bendable Suction-mount.
- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: 360° All-round light, 225° Masthead light, 135° Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light, Cabin light
- floats light facing up
- submersible to 20 m
- includes magnet bracket, mounting screw, 2 lanyards and one adjustable Velcro strap for multiple fixing and securing
- powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Size: H = 35 mm, Ø = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 113 g
- Model name: Navilight 360° 2NM
- Model No.: 001
Modes / approximate burn time:
- 16 white LED, 360° All-round light, Anchoring light / 15hrs
- 16 white LED, 360° Flashing light / 85hrs
- 10 white LED, 225° Masthead light / 24hrs
- 6 white LED, 135° Sternlight / 32hrs
- 4 white LED, 360° Cabin light / 72hrs